The War wages on in Las Vegas! This month, we discuss round 2 of the Harbinger Wars, which includes Harbinger Wars #2, Harbinger #12, and Bloodshot #11. The war is heating up, and more sides are entering the fray.
We work our way through the issues, and cover all of the events.
We’ve got the Harada Protocol, Toyo Harada in 1969, The Renegades meeting with the Project Rising Spirit kids, Bloodshot’s group going to Vegas, and the introduction of the H.A.R.D.Corps.
These books had a lot of action, and also had a lot of character interaction, giving us the best of both worlds.
Also, in addition, we’ve got the following:
- The competing situations and world views of Cronus and Sting
- How different the kids from Project Rising Spirit are from the Renegades, due to the way PRS has kept them
- The imagery of Cronus out of Macbeth. Or Hamlet. or one of the two.
- Darth Vader’s position in the Imperial Military is unclear
- Decommissioned in the 90’s? Ha! Get it?
- Old Toyo/Young Toyo – this one is put to bed
- Toyo Harada is a bad guy again? Saturn might think so
- Is Clem gonna be the next bad guy, cuz that guy’s a punk
- How many more protocols are there?
- The shark repellent tooth, right next top the pirhana repellent tooth
Catch up on the war now