General Redacted’s clever way of speaking, and his strange, and uncomfortable, enjoyment of being probed.
What is the Faraway? It seems to be an enclosed sphere of some kind, what’s the deal? Plus, what exactly is the “sun” there? And the little gray men?
The Sages – Archies – those seven folks wearing the same t-shirt as Archer. They’re likely the same people we saw in Archer & Armstrong #0, what’s their deal? Are they from the future too? Or have they only seen the future? Are we not thinking 4-dimensionally enough?
We talk about the covers, do you remember the 1:50 incentive variant for Archer & Armstrong? Because we sure don’t. Except one of us that has the original art.
We also delve in to some recent reads:
- Chiclo tells us about Marvel’s recent reprints of older classic cosmic stories featuring Captain Universe and Starlord from Marvel Preview magazine, and this takes in to a discussion of the black and white comics boom in the 80s.
- This takes us to the cosmic marvel stories from the 90s and 2000s.
- Jonesy tells us about the Mega Man comics, and the recent crossover with Sonic the Hedgehog
- Of course, we have to discuss the incredible difficulties of the Mega Man franchise of video games, and talk about vintage video game systems
- Sean’s been reading Elephantmen after buying the complete collection of hardcovers, and is also looking forward to starting to read Gundam: The Origin
- Jonesy also gets a sneak attack recent read of Saga Vol. 2 in at the last minute.