It’s been a while since we talked about the Shadowman, so just in time for Halloween, we fix that little error. We start with a quick look back at the second Shadowman story arc in Shadowman #5 to #9, with the good things, and some of the things that might not have quite worked for the story.
Shadowman #0 was a great issue, one of the best books Valiant has put out. This month, our main course is a discuss the follow up to this issue, Shadowman #10. There’s a whole lot to like about this issue, so we dig in deep into this one.
Also, Shadowman has a Halloween adventure in Shadowman #11, which is our second serving on our plate of Shadowman Comics for this discussion. Oh hey, Dr. Mirage is in this one too!
- Just like Ghost
- Of course, the comparisons with Elijah Snow
- Was that some freaky deaky, or what now?
- The gun report from Chiclo
- How do you turn a baby into a Loa?
- Does Sandria survive?
- For that matter, is Sandria actually Drusilla?
- Dr. Mirage’s magic
- Well defined abs always seem to win
In addition, Recent –ahem– “Reads” featuring the Aladdin musical show at California Adventure.