Convention season is in full swing, and whether you are a comic convention veteran or have never been to a show, you will get something from our discussion of conventions. In addition to a thorough rundown of the what, why, and wherefore of conventions…
- It’s a trap!
- Find out the one thing that makes a panel excellent. Hint: It’s the same thing that makes our episode rock.
- The secret ingredient in a panel that makes it a rich, fulfilling experience (never end up at a boring panel again!)
- Most people wonder how Sith Lords respond to bad panels. Darth (and Chad) Vader give us some hints.
- Learn how to respond when artists actually don’t have a name. A number of artists have this problem, and you will skillfully and tactfully interact with these individuals with this tip.
- How to pick a character when you ask an artist for a sketch to make sure you will love the final product (and don’t end up with something that sucks)
- Where to find comics that are fueled by the creators fire and passion!
- 8 things to do before the convention to make sure you get the most out of the experience.
- Electronic. Supersonic! Yes, it is real.
Part two of our guide will be available in a week, so check back soon!