On a day for giving thanks, we talk about why we like comics, and what appealed to us about comics in the first place. As usual, we all have a different point of view. We also manage, in our discussion, to talk about comic book movies. We discuss our favorites.
In addition, thrills and chills:
- Interesting parlays with the telecomm industry
- Who is the winner of the Great Texas Nerd Off? Hint: He may be a host on this podcast
- An interesting “alternate use” for those Final Crisis comics you have laying around – and never want to read again
- Horror stories about comics butchery
- Ebay horror stories! Bad sellers! Expensive shipping!
- A young Entrepreneurs dream of making millions by collecting comics is shattered…
- If comics exist just to make movies out of, what’s the point?
- We discuss the manliest movie of ALL TIME