After 3 and a half days of the convention, we talk about San Diego Comic-Con from Satuday night of the show. We are joined by Bob B. from the Comic Book Page Podcast and Plan B. to talk about the convention.
In addition to our general views on the convention:
- Steam Punks, or stunkers, what are they? Is it just corsetts and goggles?
- A little Serbocroation, and Yugoslavian history
- Discussion of the best costumes we’ve seen
- A sighting of the scary-to-behold muffin bottom (the muffin top’s more dastardly cousin)
- Best finds and purchases of the convention
- The Mile High Collection at the show, and how to get 60% off at Mile High (only 5x guide prices!)
- The Hall H stabbing! The pen is mightier than the eye
- OTV… after hours
- Saturday is the new Thursday, and vice versa
The verdict of podcasters on this episode was a 9.2 NM- condition for this show. Great condition for a show from 1970!