Back in the swing of things, we discuss a few of the recent books out from Dark Horse. In this episode, we review Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom #2, Magnus, Robot Fighter #2, and Turok, Son of Stone #1.
As if that weren’t enough for an action packed episode:
- A less than stellar case is presented to refute claims about a feminine voice
- How Turok, Son of Stone has misleadingly exciting cover art
- Jim Shooter’s secret source of inspiration for a key character in Doctor Solar
- Someone gets caught acting like a typical San Franciscan
- Mighty Samson, gets nothing special to his name
- Invisible, unpronounced commas – they’re everywhere!
- Someone speaks Klingon, 3 guesses who, the first 2 don’t count
- We conject, sure, about the time frame of each Dark Horse series
- Chiclo exclaims, “I’m Christine! I’m Christine!” and Mrs. Chiclo is rather confused
- One fan’s feedback sends the show into a downward spiral of a sing-along.
- Then there is MORE SINGING
Download this episode yesterday!