Valiant Entertainment released a slate of news, Peter Cuneo is the new Chairman, Fred Pierce is Publisher, and Warren Simons is Executive Editor, and they have a new capital infusion that will allow them to publish new Valiant Comics in 2012!
… rather exciting news.
We hash out our thoughts about this news, and what it may mean for the future of Valiant.
In addition to all that discussion:
- Green Lantern – the movie review
- Venture capital: evil, or blessing?
- Will the Marvel model work for Valiant?
- In a world overrun by monsters, Charles Barkley is our only hope
- Sandwich ads make great comics (a grab for free food)
- A possible boon to the pouch industry
- Valiant’s cross-media action may use this franchise as a model
- Future Ottawans – how do they sound?
- Hard Corpse or Hard Cores
- Named “Palin”? Prepare to be known as SHAZAM!
In addition to all of this, listener emails and recent reads!