San Diego Comic-Con is coming up this week. Elveen and Sean are gonna be there, Chiclo and Jonesy will be with us in spirit. Or something like that.
We discuss all things Comic-Con in this episode, the artists we are excited to meet, the panels we want to see, the cool exclusive merchandise that we most want, and everything else about SDCC that we are most excited about. Of course, this leads in to tons of other related comic book discussion, news and happenings.
This episode is a long one, so crank it up on your drive down to San Diego!
In addition to this madness:
- How one co-host combines fun at the convention with charity work for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Erik Larsen defies gravity
- Good things always happen at the Gumby booth
- A how-to session on walking through the small press section of Comic-Con (or any other con)
- …and Kang joins the avengers!
- In this modern day and age, gender is a flexible concept, even for the most sinister of villains
- Will First Comics be another First Comics, or are they doomed to be just another Atlas?
- How to ask the best question at a DC panel, and get that black Wayne Casino chip
- What to expect from Valiant at this year’s SDCC
- Learn which former Valiant creators will be attending. Bring your Armorines!
- No auto-correct on this podcast…
- Smut with demons, smut with Vampires, smut with werewolves – or – how to sell anything
- Gleekers are gonna get run over, it’s just the way it is
- Can Robert Kirkman tame the wild stallion?
- …and the rest!