San Diego Comic-Con happened, and it happened in a big way. We recap our experiences from the show, and the good times we had.
We also caught up with the folks from Valiant Entertainment to talk about their plans for new comics, and the relaunch of all your favorite Valiant characters.
And of course, plenty more:
- Don’t tell ‘Veen what to do!
- Twilight fans are dedicated
- The coolest new SDCC bar, the Tr!ckster bar and symposium
- The ups and downs of collecting sketches for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, plus, a Watchmen coup
- Marvel’s monument to Marvel v. DC’s invitation to hang out
- Are video games the big new thing at SDCC?
- Crack, heroin, MMO’s, the most dangerous substances
- Venturing into the small press area
- Everybody loves Jennifer Connelly
- Insider info on the mess that was Acclaim comics
- Always remember, Walking Dead is like printing money
- Once again, we talk about Axe Cop
- The loudmouth gets the chip
- Three of us are all in on DC, the fourth is no-in
- “Great Deals” on Valiant Comics
- It’s not a tumor!