Nazi Werewolfs! Psychopath children! Right Wing Militias! Eternal Warrior takes them all down in the Acclaim era.
In this episode, we discuss the Eternal Warrior 27 – 50, Wings Special, Fist and Steel, and Yearbook 2. There are some hits, and a few more misses, we discuss our thoughts on these so-so issues about this great character.
- We don’t need no stinking intros!
- The Force! Not just for Star Wars anymore
- Your daily dose of decapitation
- All my children… are psychopaths
- Without the Geomancer, things fall apart for Gilad
- Bridges with piles of dead bodies, take the next bridge, Attila
- Back you Dogs! Or I’ll litter the street with your bones!
- Tiny moments of depth. And hoochie dresses.
- Newt Gingrich, radical right terrorist!
- Boba Fett, also radical right terrorist!
- And Jackson Guice, Eternal Warrior penciller, also radical right terrorist!
- First Hand, West Texas encounters with the radical militias
- Gilad misses out on many valuable trademark and copyright oppurtunities
- Meet the pirate Darth Vader, who wields a mighty bat’leth
- Little known fact, Gilad is also Bigby Wolf
- Magic v. Micro-Circuitry
- The REAL secret of Chiclo
- Legacy, and how it defines the Valiant universe