This episode was recorded 75 days before the relaunch of Valiant Comics with X-O Manowar on May 2.
…but who’s counting.
Valiant announced that X-O Manowar will be written by Robert Venditti and illustrated by Cary Nord. We discuss the news, and talk about some of the recent Valiant promotions.
And as always:
- Spreading out the bloodthirsty mauraders
- Cary Freaking Nord!
- Chiclo throws down the “E” word
- Comparing the Valiant reboot to other recent reboots
- No Prize! What is it?
- What is a retailer summit? We’re so confused…
- Wassup Valiant?
- Talking X-O, and he loves Only The Valiant
- Steeper than Full House; and the Wo-Manual
- Ninjak love!
- Wildstorm Addiction!
- Thanos copters
- and confused by sarcasm
We also run through recent reads, with Generation Hope, X-Men, Fables, Walking Dead, Sandman, Spider-Man, Thanos, Watchmen, and Unity.