The OTV crew have a ton to talk about, Valiant is putting out great comics for us to talk about now!
In this episode, we discuss X-O Manowar #2 and Harbinger #1, talk about the variant covers Valiant is putting out, and the Ninjak teases.
If you haven’t read X-O Manowar #2 and Harbinger #1, read them, then listen in to hear our thoughts, theories, analysis, and scrutiny.
We have some great questions, and we do not shy away from talking about some of the more controversial things we saw in Harbinger, from possible rape, to difficult languages.
In addition to our hard cutting analysis, we’ve got the following:
- ‘Veen tries to be punny with his seeds
- We expand Jonesy’s vocabulary, and invoke Godwin’s Law in the process
- Why do the Vine love their fruits?
- How many years is years?
- The exact weight of Wolverine’s internal monologue
- Coloring shout out!
- Commander Trill’s secret wishes to be Aric
- Aric wants to be cool, like Rick Grimes
- Aric gets out and give a little push
- Variant madness!
- Harada can’t support the 99%
- To pierce, or not to pierce?
- Who’s pill?!?
- The best Harbinger word balloons
- Sean remembers Harada’s misdeeds too late
- Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with?
- Favorite punk rock bands
- The secret “comic book” origin of Sean’s punk rock love
- D ‘n A doing T ‘n A
- Ninjak is back jack!
- Shadowman joins the Ultraverse
- Unfolding sword.. uh…
- Comparing X-O Manowar #1 second print and third print
What are you waiting for! Listen now!