The first of its kind! This is the world’s first audio commentary track for a comic book.
In this episode, we read through Archer & Armstrong #1, and provide the OTV brand of researched commentary. We discuss the story, and dig up all the references to religion, history, and culture that are distributed liberally throughout this issue.
This episode is spoilerific, so don’t listen till you’ve read Archer & Armstrong once through.
Like riff tracks, only better.
- Ivar’s a punk
- The City of Ur contains hidden wisdom to keep a marriage good
- Archer: the new Taskmaster
- Old School Valiant references
- Surprise appearance of Aquaman’s belt buckle
- Is that Valiant CCO Dinesh Shamdasani, and comics legend Barry Windsor-Smith?
- Dinosaur Flo and Andy’s surprise appearance
- Clayton Henry’s masterful drawing and compositions
- Naked Cowboy!
- Pride: one of the seven deadly sins
- Get behind me, Satan! (someone doesn’t like the Celtics)
- Uranus? I have one of those too
- Eww! It even gets in his eyes!
- Armstrong’s exact height and weight: Determined!
- Satchel is in full effect, or is that a murse?
- States rights advocates will appreciate our historical rememberence of the Federal Building
- Pop up video. Like Beavis and Butthead
- More Clayton Henry: he’s got the Good Face working
- Money and Greed and another Deadly Sin
- Moses’s second printing variant of the Ten Commandments
- Bears and bulls and wigs, oh my!
Grab your copy of Archer & Armstrong #1 for your second, full commentary read through!