Hopefully the title isn’t too much of a spoiler. In addition to that excitement, we discuss some of the latest Valiant comics to be released. Aric is taking on Italy in X-O Manowar #4, Bloodshot gets killed a few more times in Bloodshot #3, and the search for the Boon starts in Archer & Armstrong #2.
As if that wasn’t enough, here’s a little more of what you have to look forward to in this episode:
- Ice Pirates, Time Bandits, and moon logisitics
- Oddly, Chiclo has less affinity for robots than expected
- Poor Admiral Flower Petal and Captain Cherry Blossom
- Is Al Gore a Vine operative?
- Chonies are not optional
- “Missile lock? I got that.”
- The almighty train truck
- Physics debates, second time dimensions, and useless curly dimensions
- There are no hot chicks in Trigonometry
- Trigger discipline is no laughing matter
- Destroying vault doors versus throwing couches
- Jar Jar shenanigans
- The Kevin Bacon trump!
Get this jam going!