In this episode, we get a glimpse into what it’s like to get punched in the head with electricity. With the current flowing, we discuss Bloodshot #4, another action packed, and easier to follow, issue of Bloodshot. Then we flip the capacitance up to discuss Archer & Armstrong #3, with nunjas, Wolverine/Colossus impersonations, and the 10, Mary Maria.
Also, as this episode was recorded and released, New York ComicCon is raging on. We discuss the cool Valiant Comics news to come out of NYCC, and also talk about the exciting news about a Shadowman movie!
There is no better time than now to be a Valiant Comics fan, because in addition, you will get in this time-stamped episode:
- Crack fiending for comics
- Who hasn’t gone a little super villain in the name of love?
- Jonesing for Elveen
- Chiclo’s Commando fail
- Tony Harada!
- A RAI called shot – you heard it here first, folks!
- Bloodshot’s Angels – strong women, done right
- 3 out of 5… Macgrubers!
- Sean denies all knowledge of Sex and the City
- Two mentions of the Bard, Shakespeare, one is even on-topic
- Armstrong, the nice Bluto
- Hitler ruins it for the rest of us – or – how ot lose your neo-nazi listeners
- Shut up and take my money already
- The biggest threat to the Shadowman movie: confusion with Night Man
How have you gotten this far without starting to listen! Download it! Play it! Listen to it! NOW!