Another week! Another week in review.
Here’s the cool stories about Valiant Comics that from around the web that you may have missed.
It’s Memorial Day weekend, what do you have going on? I’m in Las Vegas for a buddy’s bachelor party, so I’m certainly having a good time.
Let’s get this going!
- The Comic Academy wrote a cool article, using Valiant as an example of how to launch a new comic series
- Then, BLAM! Valiant announced that Jody LeHeup, former Marvel editor, was named Associate Editor at Valiant
- Then, DOUBLE BLAM! Valiant announced that X-O Manowar #1 is sold out, and is getting a second print, and it has a sweet, sweet new wrap around cover. Is it the best of all the variant X-O Manowar #1 covers?
- MTV Geek interviews Duane Swierczynski about Bloodshot
Wednesday was certainly Bloodshot Day. Wednesday was the last day to order Bloodshot (the May initial order cutoff day), so there was a bit of a push to get everybody thinking about Bloodshot.
- Valiant Comics continue to be made available on Comixology, Bloodshot is now available up to issue #5, with I’m guessing, more to come
- CBR has a seven-page preview of Bloodshot #1, inked, colored, and lettered!
- Bleeding Cool also has a preview, with some of the same page, and also with an awesome inked double page spread of Bloodshot, very reminiscent of the first time we see Bloodshot in Rai #0
- Valiant ran a cool contest on their twitter account:
- Are you following Valiant Comics on twitter? Speaking of that, are you following Only The Valiant on Twitter?
- CBR has in interview with Warren Simons and Duane Swierczynski about Bloodshot That got me pretty excited about the book, plus the cover to issue 3 was revealed.
- Also, iFanboy has an interview with Duane. It’s all Bloodshot, all the time!
- Remember that twitter contest I mentioned, I found out I was one of the winners! Get going with Twitter, it’s the place to be on the internet.
- Remember the Comic Academy from Monday? They have another article, comparing Valiant’s excellent Previews ads with Aspen’s terrible preview ad, interesting stuff!
- …and just when I thought the week was over, IGN goes and posts several preview pages from X-O Manowar #2, including some good old Vine slaughtering
Enjoy your long Memorial Day weekend (for those of you in the U.S.)
Keep it Valiant!